Please join us for this exclusive dining event!
You and your guest are cordially invited to attend a Special Dining Event right here in Reno. Seating is limited, and reservations are required, so please reserve your space now by using one of the convenient RSVP options listed below.
Are you retired, or nearing retirement and looking for the confidence to take the next step?
Please join Chris Abts as he shares important information about the latest financial strategies and also how a popular retirement strategy used by Americans to increase their available income during their retirement years is coming to an end.
• Market Conditions – How long is the current bull market likely to last? Could we be in for a repeat of 2008?
• Financial planning – What are your options? Which strategy makes the most sense for you and your family?
• Income – Is it possible to generate guaranteed lifetime income that is both predictable and dependable?
• America’s National Debt & Deficit – How will this growing problem likely impact your retirement?
• Social Security – Will it still be around for you? When should you start taking your benefits?
• Longevity Risks – Will you outlive your retirement income? Who will take care of you if your health fails?
• Taxes – How might future tax rate increases affect your retirement? Will you be left with enough money?
• Estate Planning – Are there ways to reduce future taxes and transfer more wealth to your heirs?
These special events are hosted by Chris Abts, President of Cornerstone, a comprehensive wealth management firm that is dedicated to helping Nevada residents plan for, and prepare for life’s greatest journey.
Now is the time to seek a valuable second opinion because volatile economic times require close personal attention.
Choose from one of the following dates:
June 4, 2019 June 6, 2019
6:00 PM 6:00 PM
Seating is very limited. To reserve your seat:
Call to request a seat today: (844) 460-4626
- Or -
Apply for a reservation online at: www.youRSVP.com and enter code: TEPRUP
One of our team members will contact you shortly after we receive your request.
This is an educational program only. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold. Fee-based financial planning and investment advisory services are offered through Cornerstone Retirement Group, Inc. dba Cornerstone, a Registered Investment Advisor. If you no longer wish to receive these invitation please contact our office at (775) 853-9033.