You are cordially invited to a dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. Enjoy a complimentary dinner served after the presentation. Local financial advisor Chris Abts from Cornerstone will reveal strategies to help you preserve your wealth, get more income and help reduce your risk and tax liabilities in retirement.
Learning how to avoid costly mistakes may be the best investment you can make.
You will discover how to:
• Avoid needless Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from your IRAs and 401ks.
• Understand what the new Tax Law may mean to you! Who wins? Who loses?
• Identify the 3 most important steps to take NOW, before the next bear market hits.
• Potentially pay far less taxes on your retirement income.
• Convert from taxable to tax-free money with no out of pocket hit.
• Stop Uncle Sam from becoming the primary recipient of your retirement account.
• Cover Long-Term Care Costs without expensive annual premiums.
• Turn existing IRAs into Tax Free accounts.
• Create Tax Free Cash Flow.
Most of our clients want to learn ways to increase income, reduce taxes,
and not run out of money. At this event, you will learn how to avoid the
most common mistakes to help you make sound financial decisions.
Seating is very limited, Register now to guarantee your reservation!
Call our office (775) 853-9033 to reserve your seat!
Please arrive 15 minutes early, doors will close at 6:00pm.