Will your Legacy Plan Create Unintended Problems?
We will be having a free evening with the author to discuss Legacy Planning, an essential component of an effective retirement plan and an important topic from my most recent book and local TV show,
The event will take place Tuesday, November 12 at 5:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Place in Reno.
What many people do not understand is that legacy planning is more complex than legal documentation, I like to think of it as a Venn diagram with one circle for legal planning and the other for financial planning, it is crucial to understand some of the most important elements in the area where the two circles connect.
Many trusts are ineffective often because the trusts were not maintained and adjusted to reflect current circumstances and life stages. As a boomer today and as you reach or continue in retirement, finding peace of mind comes in more terms than just dollars but in the terms of connections with your family, friends, and community. Although estate planning can be complex, being well-informed can make all the difference. This event will cover factors that could affect your estate plan and answer important questions such as:
- When was the last time your trust was reviewed?
- Are your beneficiary designation forms set up correctly?
- Does your estate plan contain unintended bear traps?
- Have you inadvertently disinherited some of your heirs?
- If you become incapacitated, will your spouse have access to your estate?
- There are 441 new tax laws, are you ready?
- The U.S. treasury has a plan for your IRA & your 401(k), do you?
Seating is limited to register for this event please call Cornerstone Retirement (775) 853-9033 or